Data of the person responsible for the file
Identity: Francisco Matamoros
Contact: Please use this form.
Purpose of the treatment
We inform you that the data you provide us by any means (web page, email, paper forms, and / or any other document) will be incorporated into a file owned by Bitnary.info.
Bitnary.info will deal with the information that the interested persons provide us with the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request about our professional services that are made by interested persons.
- Commercial communications: Treatment of your data in order to inform you about activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
Interested persons can unsubscribe from these communications using this form.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications carried out by Bitnary.info.
How do we obtain your data?
Bitnary.info obtains its data through the following sources:
- The information that you provide us when you contract and maintain products and / or services with us, both directly and indirectly.
- External sources of information, such as official journals and bulletins, public records, Public Administration resolutions, telephone directories, lists of persons belonging to professional associations, official lists for the prevention of fraud, social networks and the Internet, as well as third-party companies you have given your consent for the transfer of your data to credit, financial and insurance entities.
In particular, the data that we will deal with include the following categories: data of identifying nature, data referring to their personal characteristics and social circumstances, academic and professional data, commercial information.
How long will we keep your data?
We will treat your personal data as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. If you cancel all contracts, you can:
- Maintain consent to develop commercial actions: we will treat your data for commercial actions ( communications, news or promotions, products or services that can be considered of your interest) that you have consented. We will consider that you have chosen this option if you do not revoke the consent expressly.
- Revoke the consent to develop commercial actions: we will cancel your data by blocking them. With this block, Bitnary.info will not have access to your data and will only deal with them for making them available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, for the attention of possible responsibilities related to the processing of the data, in particular for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. We will keep your data blocked during the periods stipulated in the applicable provisions or, as the case may be, in the contractual relations maintained with Bitnary.info, physically deleting your data once these deadlines have elapsed.
Personal data is not transferred to third parties, except by legal provision or necessity for the provision of the services that have been contracted and/or subscribed. There are also no international transfers of data to third countries except for the same aforementioned reasons.
As treatment managers, we have hired the following service providers, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable in terms of data protection, at the time of hiring:
- Public Organizations, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent Authorities, when Bitnary.info has the legal obligation to provide them.
- In addition to the previous data communications, Bitnary.info has the collaboration of some third party service providers that have access to their personal data and treat the aforementioned data in the name and on behalf of Bitnary.info as a result of its provision of services.
Bitnary.info follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers in order to comply with its data protection obligations and undertakes to subscribe with them the corresponding data processing contract through which it will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat personal data for the agreed purposes and only attending to the documented instructions of Bitnary.info; and delete or return the data to Bitnary.info once the services have been completed.
The personal data is obtained directly from the interested persons and our collaborators. The categories of personal data that our collaborators provide us are the following:
- Identification data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- Bank data.
Specially protected data is not processed.
Right of Access, Rectification and Suppression: The interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation on whether Bitnary.info is treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. .
Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Bitnary.info will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Said rights may be exercised through any means of communication to Bitnary.info using this form (attaching a photocopy of the ID of the owner of the data).
Updates and modifications
Bitnary.info reserves the right to modify and / or update information on data protection when necessary for the correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. Should any change occur, the new text will be published on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the web is accessed.
Communication channel and support
Interested persons can communicate any doubt about the treatment of their personal data or interpretation of our policy at the following this form.
Responsibility and Obligations of the provider
Responsibilities regarding content
The content of this website is of a general nature, as well as having an exclusively informative purpose and effects of our services and our business activity.
Bitnary.info disclaims any liability with respect to any decision made by the user of the website as a result of the information contained therein.
Bitnary.info rejects responsibility for any information not prepared by Bitnary.info or not published in a manner authorized by it under its name, as well as the liability arising from the misuse of the contents, as well as reserves the right to update them, to eliminate them, limit them or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
Liability regarding links to other websites (links)
The links entered in www.Bitnary.info are purely informative and, therefore, Bitnary.info does not control or verify any information, content, products or services provided through these other websites. Consequently, Bitnary.info declines any type of responsibility for any aspect, especially the content, related to that page.
Liability in the event that this page is the destination of the link entered in another page
As regards the links established by other pages to this site, as well as if any user, entity or web page wishes to establish some type of link to the website of Bitnary.info, it must abide by the following stipulations:
The link must be absolute and complete, that is, it must take the user to the same address of Bitnary.info, it must cover the full extension of the screen of the initial page. In no case, unless expressly authorized in writing by Bitnary.info, the page that makes the link may reproduce in any way the website of Bitnary.info, include it as part of its website or within one of its frames or create a browser on any of the web pages.
No type of erroneous or incorrect indication will be given about the page of Bitnary.info.
If you would like to record a distinctive sign of Bitnary.info as trademarks, logos, denomination, you must have written authorization.
The Owner of the page that offers the link must act in good faith and does not intend to negatively affect the reputation or good name of Bitnary.info.
It is prohibited, unless expressly authorized by Bitnary.info, to register the text elements of the brand or logo, the domain name or the corporate name of Bitnary.info as a keyword (metatags or metanames) for the search of websites made through search engines.
Bitnary.info does not assume any responsibility for any aspect related to the website that offers the link. The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency of Bitnary.info with the owner of that web page.
Responsibility technical aspects
Bitnary.info does not guarantee the continuity of the operation of the website as it is at all times operational and available.
Bitnary.info is not responsible for any direct or indirect damages, including damages to computer systems and the introduction of viruses existing in the network, derived from Internet browsing necessary for the use of this website.
Obligation of users
The user will be liable for the damages that Bitnary.info may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations determined in this legal notice.
Regarding navigation, the user undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe the recommendations that Bitnary.info establishes regarding the use of the site. For these purposes, Bitnary.info will address users through any means of communication through the website.
Duration and Modification
Bitnary.info will have the right to modify the terms and conditions stipulated here unilaterally, totally or partially. Any change will appear in the same way as they are in this legal note.
The temporary validity of this legal note coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until such time as they are modified in whole or in part by Bitnary.info.
Bitnary.info may terminate, suspend or interrupt unilaterally the operation of this website, without the possibility of requesting any compensation from the user. After said termination, the user must destroy any information about Bitnary.info that he owns in any format and that he has obtained through the site or through the communications made individually to the user by it.
Legislation and Jurisdiction
These conditions of use are governed by Spanish legislation.
The users and Bitnary.info submit all interpretations or conflicts that may arise derived from this legal note to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, Spain.